Cybersena (R&D) India Pvt. Ltd. focuses on research, innovation, consultation, development, training and skill development in the field of cyber security and forensics.
The fees for internships is as follows;
We are happy and proud to announce the commencement of internship programs for both technical and non-technical students. We are now offering both Online and Offline Internship as per the guidelines of the government while ensuring social distancing and sanitization.
Complete details of the internship are given in the link below.
Students who are interested are kindly requested to register using the respective links.
Interested students are requested to click the below Link or the Image for registration.
You will be directed to a safe google registration page
We as cyber security experts respect your privacy.
For B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech students : Rs. 3000/-
For BCA/MCA students: Rs.2500/-
For MBA/BBA/B.COM students: Rs.2500/-
For LLB/LLM students : Rs. 2500/-
A crime-free society is perfect and exists only in illusion, it should be a constant attempt of rules to keep the criminalities lowest. Especially in a society that is dependent more and more on technology, crime based on electronic law-breaking are bound to increase and the lawmakers have to go the extra mile compared to the impostors, to keep them at bay. So it’s a small step from Cybersena to train the budding lawyers from the perspective of cyber laws, here’s an opportunity to work and practice under forensic experts.
Once the application filled candidates will receive company mail which includes bank details and offer confirmation. On registering our team will get in touch with you with further details, to know about the company please visit our website www.cybersenarnd.com And follow us on our social media pages for quick notifications.
Er. Pavan Bajantri +91 8951226259/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Our internship certificates are recognizable’ by many govt. universities and We follow their guidelines and regulations. Guidelines of university sample as below
For Engineering/ Technical students
|S. No||Course Name||Faculty||Department||Number of weeks|
|1||Cyber Security and Forensic Investigation||Dr.Dinesha H.A.||CSE||8 weeks (7 hours a week) :56 hrs|
Training Course Contents
- Understanding and demonstration of Digital device Forensic for data recovery and backup (6 Hours)
- Understanding and demonstration of Image Forensic to detect image forgery (6 Hours)
- Understanding and demonstration of Social Media forensic for fraud investigation (6 Hours)
- Understanding and demonstration of Email Tracing for fake emails /fraud communications (6 Hours)
- Understanding and demonstration of Network Tracing for internal malicious activities (6 Hours)
- Understanding and demonstration of Internet Tracing for fraud transaction and intruder (6 Hours)
- Understanding and demonstration of Traffic Analyzer for unprivileged tasks (6 Hours)
- Study and demonstration of Footprint detection and Analyzer for forensic evidence (6 Hours)
- Demonstration of Logs Collection and Analysis, (4 Hours)
- Training on Investigation report, and evidence perseverance (4 Hours)
Notes : Interns may opt any above (from sl no 1 to sl.no 8.) two cyber security and forensic investigation domains which is of 12 Hours of hands-on. The sl. No 9 & sl.no 10 are compulsory which is of 8 hours . 25 hours for projects and experimentation with report to be done as a part of internship.
For MBA and BBM
|S. No||Assignment||Faculty||Department||Number of weeks|
|1||Marketing strategy for cybersena services and cyber security products||Dr.Dinesha H.A.||CSE||8 weeks|
|2||Financial analysis for start up IT and cyber security products,|
|3||HR Policies for startup IT|